Re: [802SEC] MSA approval for VeriLAN 3-year contract beginning 12/1/08

Hi Bob,  We suggested 1 year as a trial case for this alternative to
loaned projectors just the validate that the costs are low and the value
is high.  We fully intend to renew the program once we have demonstrated
the value.  But if you want to propose to amend the motion to be for 3
years right off the bat I would not be opposed to that.  You just need
to convince the rest of the EC of the value.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE-802 LMSC
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com