Re: [802SEC] Motion to modify the IEEE 802 P&P and create an operations manual

All,

Based on some very helpful feedback from Glenn Parsons I've made a few
changes to help clarify how the P&P and OM changes go into effect.
Attached is an updated document.

James,

Please post this version of the ballot document in lieu of the prior
version you posted for me today.

Thanks!

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.