[802SEC] Electronic Strawpolls today

Whitespace Members,

During today's meeting we will definitely be trying the electronic
polling capabilities in webex.  I would prefer that in-person
participants also log into webex toward the end of the meeting.  I've
posted instructions for how to participate in the webex at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-sg-whitespace/file/09/sg-whitespace-09-0017-
00-0000-webex-access-instructions-for-the-1-22-09-meeting.doc

Please be prepared to participate in the webex polling if you can.

Thanks!

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Chair, IEEE802 Whitespace ECSG