[802SEC] Electronic participation in meetings

To separate the general discussion of electronic participation from the
experiment run in the Whitespace SG, I have created this new email
thread.  Please move the general discussion here.

I have read the emails from Tony, John, Geoff, and others.  They all
cite valid issues with the tool used and the problems it created running
an efficient meeting.  I agree that the tool has issues and causes
inefficiencies in the meeting.  Tool issues are not a reason to not
consider how we can open our meetings to more participants, unless we
are just against that idea on general principles.

I believe that more participation generates better discussions, which
then generate better standards.  If electronic participation will allow
more people to participate, or even to observe, why shouldn't we enable
that?

 -Bob