From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James Gilb
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 7:40 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] November minutes and PARs for March meeting

Dear EC members

As a reminder, the minutes for the November EC meeting has been posted
for a while.  There will be a consent agenda item on the opening agenda
to approve those minutes, so please take a moment (or a few hours) to
review them prior to the approval of the agenda of the opening meeting.

So far, I have received only two PARs for consideration at the March
meeting.  The deadline for announcing PARs and 5 Cs is approximately
February 8, so I would suggest posting them now to avoid any issues.

The PAR page on the EC website has been updated to reference these
proposed PARs.

James Gilb
802 EC Recording Secretary