From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of James Gilb
Sent: 06 February 2009 16:10
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] PAR and 5C from 802.22 for March

Dear EC members

The PARs page on the 802 webpage has been updated to reflect the 4 PARs
and 5Cs that I have been notified of for our upcoming plenary meeting.

If you have any PARs that have not been submitted to the reflector, now
would be a good time so that we don't have to have a discussion about
when 30 days exactly happens.

The link is: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/PARs.html

The PARs I have received so far are:
    *  802.21 New standard for Support for Emergency Services, PAR and 5C
    * 802.21 Standard for Multi-Radio Power Management, PAR and 5C
    * 802.3bd Amendment for Priority-based Flow Control MAC Control
Frame, PAR and 5C from 802.1Qbb
    * 802.22a Amendment for Physical and Medium Access Control Layers
for Combined Fixed, Mobile, and Portable Operation in the TV Bands, PAR
and 5C

James Gilb
802 Recording Secretary

Carl R. Stevenson wrote:
> Dear EC members,
>
> Please find attached a proposed PAR and 5C approved at the January interim
> by 802.22 for consideration by the EC at the March plenary.
>
> I understand that James Gilb will post these documents to the website.
>
> Regards,
> Carl

> This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is
maintained by Listserv.