[802SEC] FW: SE24 Draft Report concerning airborne RLANs and meteorological radars

All,

The initial response from the SE24 chair.

If they proceed with actions to block RLANs in a portion of the 5 GHz band I
expect that the effort would be taken into ITU-R WP5B. It would be prudent
to do some planning on how to handle that situation.

Regards,

Mike