[802SEC] Attendance of whitespace group

WG Chairs,

Some WG set up whitespace meeting attendance credit directly within
their home groups.  Accordingly I cannot account attendance purely based
on IMAT and individuals are requesting attendance credit from me that I
have no records for.  Please forward your IMAT records for just those
ECSG whitespace meetings you accounted on your IMAT schedules.

Thanks and Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow