From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: 08 June 2009 04:11
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] WG P&P

All,

I've been actively editing a draft WG P&P.  I'm starting to get into more difficult stuff,
so I thought I would solicit a few opinions....

The baseline WG P&P provided by AudCom (attached) often allows us to modify the rules.
Key areas where modifications are possible are:

            Membership (7.2)

            Meetings (10 and part of 7.2)

            Voting (9)

The rules presented there are generally simpler than our own.  I could force fit our
existing rules into the WG P&P format (I will force the approval rate to ¾ on some votes)
but I'm inclined to let much of the default text stand instead of our current rules.

What do people think?

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is
maintained by Listserv.