[802SEC] Documents for discussion an Sunday P&P review meeting (1)

All,

I don't want to bombard everyone with documents at the last minute, so
here is the first (easiest) set of documents.  There will be two
separate ballots - The first will split the LMSC OM into an OM and WG
P&P.  The second will delete material from the LMSC P&P that is
repetitive of material in the WG P&P.  The second ballot will only run
after the first ballot to split the OM passes.  The documents for the
second ballot are attached.

I am working the documents on the more complex ballot to split the OM,
but they are not available yet.  I am trying to have them for tomorrow
night.

Thanks and Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
First Vice Chair, IEEE 802

Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)

Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com