Re: [802SEC] Draft IEEE P802.3az Energy-efficient Ethernet press release

Dear EC members,

While the motion in relation to the press release on Monday passed there
was a request that the sub heading be changed to read  '....World's First
Standard for Ethernet specifically directed at power reduction.'. That
change has been made and the updated draft of the press release is
attached below. Since the Working Group voted yesterday to progress IEEE
P802.3az to Working Group ballot I will inform the IEEE that the press
release can indeed be released.

Best regards,
  David