Re: [802SEC] EC Document Server

Matt,

I think it would be a good thing to include the web requirements for WGs
and ECSGs into the EC OM, which I believe you currently have under
revision.  ;^)

I sat in on the 802 Task Group, where they also discussed a document
retention policy.  I agree with you that the 5 year deletion policy
currently in use are totally incorrect.  We need to keep all documents
related to standards development for as long as possible, certainly for
as long as the working group is active or the standard is in use.

I don't know where any of those earlier materials from 802 might be.  I
was to get a bunch of files from Howard when I took on the recording
secretary position.  Unfortunately, I never received them.  Perhaps he
still has them in a box somewhere.

Things are going very well.  Thanks.  I'm sorry I didn't get to see you
while I was visiting last Wednesday.

 -Bob