[802SEC] Next P&P Ballot review

All,

We currently have an OM revision in process, and a proposed P&P revision as well.  A telecom had been planned for 12 PM EDT on Friday August 21st.  Unfortunately, another commitment has come up that will prevent me from hosting the call on that date.  I'm planning to move the call to Thursday August 20th (the day before) at 12 PM EDT. Note that you can send in comments for consideration if you are not able to attend the teleconference, and monthly conferences are planned between now and them next plenary session.

Best Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>