[802SEC] Draft PAR modification to P802.1Qaz for consideration in November

Colleauges -

 I have posted a draft PAR modification for P802.1Qaz at:

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2009/az-draft-par-modification-0909.pdf

There are no changes to the 5C's that were generated for the original PAR.

I intend to submit this draft PAR modification for approval by the EC to forward to NesCom
at the closing EC meeting in Atlanta. As the submission deadline for the December NesCom
is 19th October, I have pre-submitted this draft PAR on the understanding that should the
EC not approve the submission, it will be removed from the NesCom agenda, and that any
changes to the text of the draft will be communicated to the NesCom secretariat following
the Atlanta EC.

Regards,
Tony