[802SEC] Update

Dear EC and RR-TAG,

I have good news and bad. The good news is that it seems I have improved the quality of my email service. Web mail as provide by AT&T just isn't reliable both from either a sending or receiving perspective.

As of today I have a new email address - MJLynch@mjlallc.com<mailto:MJLynch@mjlallc.com>. Both of the current emails that I use will continue to work and will show up at that address. However at some point in time I expect to shut down the sbcglobal.net account.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Mike
+1.972.814.4901
mike.lynchieee (Skype)