Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Email Ballot +++ IMT-Advanced press release

Approve

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Roger B. Marks
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 7:02 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Email Ballot +++ IMT-Advanced press release

Sufficient responses have been received to decide the matter per the
early close provision, and Karen is ready to proceed with the release.
She has edited the draft, per Bruce's suggestion.

If you still wish to vote, please go ahead; if so, I'll post a revised
tally.

Regards,

Roger

VC Mat Sherman	APP