Re: [802SEC] Agenda items for November

James-
I would like more time than is usual (i.e. 10 minutes) on Monday for an update on what has happened and what the plans are for the Emergency Services Study Group. As everyone has, I am sure, noticed there was no PAR from our group. I would like to (a) try to foster a real review of our draft PAR during the week and (b) present our plans for moving forward.

Best regards,
Geoff

Geoffrey O. Thompson
Chair, 802 Emergency Services EC Study Group
Member Emeritus, 802 Executive Committee
GraCaSI Standards Advisory Services
<thompson@ieee.org>