From: Nancy Bravin [mailto:nbravin@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 4:16 PM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Subject: Re: [802SEC] WG P&P teleconference on Friday @ 12 Noon Eastern Time

HI Mat,

Thought I would mention that the following sentence in that attachment :  Section 11.2

The submittal message should be Internet links to the required submittal documents.
I believe this would be clearer if said as   "The submittal message requires Internet links to the required submittal documents"

Just a thought from a dyslectic....Nancy