From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:thompson@ieee.org]
Sent: 30 October 2009 22:15
To: tony@JEFFREE.CO.UK
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] PARs under consideration at the NOV09 plenary

Tony-
It is my belief that 6 separtate votes is not "onerously bureaucratic" if each of the 5
Criteria is truly given the attention in the plenary that serious consideration deserves.
I certainly would welcome any constructive suggestions that you may have to improve the
quality of our consideration of new projects.
It is the practice in 802.3 to provide vote tallies on all motions that are to be
forwarded to the EC for further action.
I believe it is good practice to do so.

Geoff