[802SEC] My Presentation to your Working Group

Dear Working Group Chairs-

Thank you for the opportunity to present to your Working Groups this afternoon.

My presentation is now available as DCN 8 on the Emergency Services page
on the Mentor document server, see:
    https://mentor.ieee.org/802-sg-emergency-services/documents

In addition,  the ES presentation that I gave at the Opening Plenary is now
also available on our Mentor documents page as DCN 7.

As I mentioned during my presentation, we also have a web page in the 802 WG/SG area of Grouper located at:
    http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/ecsg/

There should be a link to it (very soon) at:
     http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/dots.shtml

Please feel free to forward this message to your Working Group or include it or my presentation in your minutes as you see fit.

Best regards,

Geoff Thompson

Geoffrey O. Thompson
Chair, 802 Emergency Services EC Study Group
GraCaSI Standards Advisory Services
<thompson@ieee.org>