[802SEC] Revised comment replies, PAR & 5C for 802.11 TVWS

Dear EC,

802.11 has further reviewed and modified its reply to comments received on its TV White Space PAR and 5C.

As a result of this extended discussion we offer a new compilation of replies that more thoroughly responds to comments and more broadly complies with suggested changes:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-1240-04-tvws-compiled-comments-on-802-11-tvws-par-and-5c-with-replies.doc

Based upon the updated thoughts  we have also revised  the Par and 5C.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0934-07-tvws-draft-par-and-5c.doc

Let me know if you have any further questions or comments that the working group needs to consider prior to the Friday afternoon EC meeting.

Regards,
Bruce