[802SEC] IEEE 802.3 consent agenda items for today

Dear EC members,

In support of the IEEE 802.3 liaison letter and interpretation response I
have asked to have placed on the consent agenda please find them attached.
In respect to these two items, and the 2nd Study Group extension that I
have also asked to have placed on the consent agenda, the Working Group
votes for them were as follows:

Liaison response to ITU-T SG15 regarding the provision of precise timing
over PON
Y: 51, N: 0, A: 5

IEEE 802.3 Interpretation response
Y: 48, N: 0, A: 5

Ethernet support for the IEEE P802.1AS time synchronization protocol Study
Group Extension request (2nd Extension)
Y: 46 , N: 0, A: 1

Best regards,
  David Law