Re: [802SEC] draft minutes from NOV09 802 Task Force meeting

with the attachment this time....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Nikolich
  To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
  Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 8:45 AM
  Subject: draft minutes from NOV09 802 Task Force meeting

  Dear EC,

  Attached are the draft minutes from the 802 Task Force meeting.  I would have summarized the meeting during agenda item 8.04 Task Force report if I had time to do so.  James please include these minutes in the closing EC minutes.

  The one item I wanted to draw your attention to during the meeting is the 'pre-editing experiment' Bruce will attempt to conduct with SA staff on one of his large page-count upcoming drafts, provisionally 802.11v, which may improve the quality and reduce the time-to-publish of the published product/document.

  Regards,

  --Paul