Re: [802SEC] Updated LMSC OM and LMSC P&P

Hi Matt,   LMSC was an abbreviation for Lockheed Missiles & Space Company.
I know this because my stepfather worked for them for years.  I suspect it
is now a defunct designation given the evolution of Lockheed, just as BDSG,
which was a trademark for the Boeing Defense and Space Group, is now
defunct.  Matt, I would suggest that you do a global Search and Replace of
LMSC with IEEE-802 and then let IEEE ask their legal department if they
think using LMSC in the future will be a problem for us.  I sincerely doubt
it but it is probably worth getting an official determination just to be
safe.          :-)

Thanx, Buzz

Please note my contact info:
Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee