Re: [802SEC] ITU Conformity Database

Hi Bruce,

In respect to testing for conformance being required - I had a look at the
form that has to be used to submit a product to the database [
http://www.itu.int/net/ITU-T/cdb/Register.aspx ]. At the bottom I see it
requires a 'Deceleration of conformity' that 'In accordance with ISO/IEC
international standards 17025, 17065, 17050-1 and 17050-2 this SDoC is
issued on the basis of successful testing performed in an accredited
laboratory or following a successful certification process conducted by a
third party accredited certification body.'. It then requires the name of
the accredited laboratory or accredited certification body.

Best regards,
  David

***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>