Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Additional Funding for 30th Anniversary

Current tally for this is as follows:

VC	Pat Thaler			DIS
VC	Mat Sherman
ES	Buzz Rigsbee		APP
RS	James Gilb
TR	John Hawkins		APP
01	Tony Jeffree		APP
03	David Law			APP
11	Bruce Kraemer		APP
15	Bob Heile			APP
16	Roger Marks		APP
17	John Lemon
18	Mike Lynch
19	Steve Shellhammer	APP
20	Mark Klerer		APP
21	Vivek Gupta		APP
22	Wendong Hu
ME	Geoff Thompson		---
C	Paul Nikolich		---

If you haven't lodged your vote, please consider doing so soon. We'd
like to get moving on some of the budgeted items, and the sooner, the
better.

Thanks,

john