[802SEC] Editorial fixes in LMSC OM and LMSC WG P&P

James,

Please post the attached documents.

All,

I previously circulated the approved LMSC OM and LMSC WG P&P for posting.  However I  received a complaint that the lines in the TOC's of the LMSC OM and LMSC P&P did not automatically take you to the referenced sections when you click on them.  It took me a while, but I finally figured out how to restore that capability.  The attached editorial revisions address that and other minor formatting issues.

In addition, I found a set of broken links in the OM which could not be resolved because it pointed to material that had been moved to the WG P&P.  Since the material has been shuffled around in the WG P&P, there was no easy way to provide section references.  So I replaced the broken pointers with a generic pointer to the WG P&P.  If there are objections let me know, and I will restore the prior text with the broken links until it can formally be resolved.

For reference, here is the original text from the LMSC OM approved 11/14/08 and currently posted:

3.3.1 Study Group Operation
... Study Groups may elect officers other than the Chair, if necessary, and will follow the general operating procedures for WGs specified in subclauses 3.2.2.5 and 3.2.3.

I have replace that text with the following:
4.3.1        Study Group Operation
... Study Groups may elect officers other than the Chair, if necessary, and will follow the general operating procedures for WGs specified in the LMSC WG P&P.

Best Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>