[802SEC] Endorsement and affiliation letters for James Gilb

Dear 802 EC members

Please find attached the endorsement and affiliation letters for myself.
   I thought it best to send mine out to the EC list rather than
emailing it to myself.

Unless I hear otherwise, I am going to consider electronic copies and
signatures as sufficient for the requirement for these letters.  Thus,
if you want to email me scanned copies of the signed letter, that will
be OK.

James Gilb