From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Bruce Kraemer
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 4:07 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Endorsement and affiliation letters for James Gilb - correction

James,
First, I want to assure everybody that this dialog is about a nit; just a case of friendly elbowing.

We have a case of documents in edit and a question of which to use.

The latest versions are the ones I used as reference for my letters (attached). They are not the same as what you refer to.

Also your original note referred to the OM and the note below refers to the P&P.

In the new OM document section 5.1 is about Plenaries while Section 6.1 is about Voting Guidance.
The new P&P has nothing equivalent on this topic that I could find.

Hence, when I tried to find your original reference in the OM it didn't exist.

Bruce