Re: [802SEC] +++ 3-day EC Straw Poll +++ Plenary Session Snack Break Time

Buzz,

You indicated this is a Straw Poll and I'm responding specifically to that.

I'll say yes to the straw poll question and that if you want to run an experiment with this schedule in March on one or more of the days I'd be OK with that.....

 but I ask that if this topic is to be motioned in the EC then:

*         it needs more analysis/discussion to be sure that it actually merits an EC vote

*         more importantly, that if this is to become standard operating policy that all the WGs needs are being met

*         that the motion be held during the EC meeting in March.

Bruce