Re: [802SEC] Sponsorship & Affiliation Letter for Everett Rigsbee, Executive Secretary IEEE-802

Buzz

The letters need to be signed and need to contain the information
required in the P&P.  I sent out some sample documents earlier.

Also, I need two separate letters, one for affiliation and one for
sponsorship.

Thanks.

James Gilb