[802SEC] Call For Proposals

WG Chairs,

                I would appreciate it if the working group chairs (both wireless and wired) would please forward this email to your working group reflector.

Thanks,
Steve
---------
The IEEE 802.19 Wireless Coexistence working group is developing a standard for coexistence of TV white space networks and devices.

We are looking for broad participation in the development of the standard and hence we are distributing this call for proposals. Below you will find links to the call for proposals (CFP), the systems design document (SDD) and the process document.  There is also a link to upcoming 802.19 meetings and the PAR for the project.

CALL FOR PROPOSALS
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/10/19-10-0057-02-0001-call-for-proposals.doc

SYSTEM DESIGN DOCUMENT
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/10/19-10-0055-03-0001-system-design-document.pdf