[802SEC] FW: VeriLAN Update

Colleagues,    As you may or may not have heard VeriLAN had hit a bit of a
bump on their road to success, but thanks to some quick team work to help
resolve their issues, we have them all back on track and ready to deliver
more of the same great services we have all come to know and love.

I applaud their rapid recovery and fully expect them to be back better than
ever.   We are indeed lucky to have such a capable and caring team to work
with.      Go VeriLAN !!!            J

Thanx, Buzz

Please note my contact info:

Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee