To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:19 AM
Subject: [802SEC] straw poll on interim EC telecon meetings

Dear EC members,

I'd like to get your feedback on holding an EC meeting via teleconference between plenary sessions (for example in the 1st week of June, October and February). My though is we'd hold a 2 hour telecon to make decisions on time-critical items such as PAR approvals, Sponsor Ballot initiation approvals, RevCom submissions, etc.

I'd make sure we'd have an agenda posted 30 days in advance an all the materials necessary to make such decisions available for review at least one week before the telecon.

Thoughts? Please provide your feedback by 23APR. I'll summarize the feedback and if the response is positive, I'd like us to consider holding the first such meeting 1pm-3pm ET Friday 04JUN2010.

Regards,

--Paul

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.