From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:48 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: Teleconference to review proposed rules changes - Friday April 30 @ 10 AM ET

All,

If there is no objection I am willing to move the call to 11 am.  I probably can't do more than that.  If anyone objects I will leave the call at 10 am.  However I am willing to leave the call up until 12 pm so you would still get to participate an hour if you wanted and we left the call at 10.

Please let me know if there is objection to moving the call to 11 am.  If I hear no objection by 9 am, I will move the call,

Mat
Sent from Mat's. BlackBerry Wireless Handheld