From: MJLynch@mjlallc.com [mailto:MJLynch@MJLALLC.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:26
To: STDS-802-18@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802-18] Definition of Harmful Interference

RR-TAG,

This is copied for FYI. The definition of HI needs to resolved. In Beijing we need to at least start a discussion on this topic. Obviously IEEE USA has a view. The lack of a definition, to which we can provide input, is not in the best interests of 802.

Regards from Seoul,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901
www.mjlallc.com