Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot: P802.16m to Sponsor Ballot (conditional) +++

Hi Roger,
I realize that I am not a member of the EC, however I am a member of IEEE, SA, 15, and 20, and I am in the voting pool of 16. I do not understand if the 5th voter
continues to be counted as DIsapprove with comments, why you are not putting his name with the other 4 as asked. The perception of hiding a name, whether he
agrees later or not, seems to be in order now. I would like to know who that person is. Thank you, Nancy