Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot: P802.16m to Sponsor Ballot (conditional) +++

[I'm repeating the ballot results in a different format, hoping for legibility this time.]

Colleagues,

With the ballot deadline now passed, I have summarized the results below. Please notify me of any errors.

Roger

VC	APP	Pat Thaler
VC	APP	Mat Sherman
ES	APP	Jon Rosdahl