Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet approval press release

David,

I vote Approve on what strikes me as a very well crafted announcement.

One editorial: In one place, where it says "IEEE P802.3 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force", the "P802.3" should be "P802.3ba".

One suggestion: I think that "IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force" is pretty hard to parse in the middle of a sentence. I would suggest something like:

-IEEE P802.3ba Task Force
-IEEE P802.3ba Task Force on 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet

Roger