From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of MJLynch@mjlallc.com
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:32 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: FW: Liaison statement

Dear EC and RR-TAG,

Attached is a liaison from ITU-R WP5A regarding Multi-Gigabit Systems operating in the 60 GHz range. This should be of interest to any IEEE 802 groups dealing with that or similar topics.

WP5A meets again beginning on 8th November, in parallel to our November Plenary. Any response/comments to WP5A would need to be completed either at the July Plenary or during the Wireless Interim in September.

Regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901
www.mjlallc.com<http://www.mjlallc.com>