Subject: FYI: IETF liaison to IEEE 802.23
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 15:56:48 +0200
To: IETF Announcement list<ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: "iab@iab.org IAB"<iab@iab.org>

Dear Colleagues,

The IAB has appointed Richard Barnes as the IETF liaison to IEEE 802.23.

Richard Barnes has been with BBN Technologies since 2005.
Mr. Barnes is a member of BBN's Internet standards security team.
In that role, Mr. Barnes currently leads BBN's IETF standards
efforts in the areas of geolocation, presence, and emergency calling.
He is currently chair of the IETF GEOPRIV, ECRIT, and XCON working groups
and a member of the IETF Security Area Directorate (SECDIR).

He is also one of the program chairs of the Emergency Services Workshop.

For the IAB,

--Olaf Kolkman
  IAB Chair