[802SEC] Summary of Substantive Changes in rules ballots

All,

I've prepared 3 summary documents of substantive changes for:

                AudCom changes required for LMSC P&P to be approved

                Revision for LMSC OM

                Revision for LMSC WG P&P

These are all short documents.  Please study them and express any concerns on the reflector.  I plan to have votes to approve all 3 set of changes (including additional editorials for the LMSC OM and LMSC WG P&P which are posted on the document server) on Friday at the Closing EC meeting.

Note that I received word from AudCom today that they did vote the remove the sentence in the LMSC WG P&P in Clause 7.3 this is of concern.  So we will not be in conflict with AudCom by making this change.

Best regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Electronics, Intelligence & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>