Subject: New Comer Presentation
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:26:19 -0400
From: Klaus Bender <klaus.bender@utc.org>
To: <gilb@ieee.org>

James:

The July plenary was my first IEEE meeting, so I attended the new comers
tutorial and downloaded the slides. I would like to do an article for
our trade association magazine summarizing, on a high level, how the 802
standard development process works.

May I use some of the graphics from the new comer tutorial in my
article?

Klaus Bender, PE  |  Utilities Telecom Council

Director of Standards & Engineering | Phone/FAX: +1.202.833.6803

Email: klaus.bender@utc.org <mailto:klaus.bender@utc.org>  | Twitter:
klausbender <http://www.twitter.com/klausbender>  and UTCNow
<http://www.twitter.com/utcnow>