Re: [802SEC] Revised 11p press release

Bruce

Would it be appropriate to put it on the consent agenda?

James Gilb

Bruce Kraemer wrote:
Dear EC,

Several people here in San Diego have made passes through the proposed press release since the first version circulated a few days ago. Thanks to Karen, Lee, Stuart and Bob Grow.

I believe the revised version (attached) addresses previous concerns.

I propose to place this on the EC agenda for Friday but , as always, let me know if you see further ways to improve it.

Regards,
Bruce