Re: [802SEC] 802.16p Updated PAR addressing comments

Jon and the EC,

The 802.16 WG, in its Closing Plenary tonight, considered these additional comments from 802.11. In response, it developed and approved (36-0-0) a revised version that accommodates a number of improvements. Please find the new version here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/ppc/docs/80216ppc-10_0003r9.doc

Note that the change marks in this version indicate changes with respect to r7, which was the version submitted to the EC yesterday.

Roger