Re: [802SEC] 802.11 Press release- incorporating comments received thus far

Bruce -

With regard to the first change, ""802.11 standards have evolved to become a
primary means to access the Internet in the office,...", I think that you
could improve on this somewhat, and remove the slight contradiction of
implying that there are multiple primary means, by saying:

"802.11 standards have evolved to become the primary means of wireless
access to the Internet in the office,..."

Regards,
Tony