From: Tony Jeffree <tony@JEFFREE.CO.UK>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 09:38 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Sponsor ballot authorization for P802.1Qaz

All -

Paul has authorized me to run an email ballot on the following motion:

"EC approves forwarding of P802.1Qaz to Sponsor ballot.

Moved:Jeffree
Second: Thaler"

Closing date for the ballot will be Sunday 3rd October, or the date that all
voting members of the EC have responded, whichever is earlier.

I approve the motion.

Regards,
Tony