Re: [802SEC] Sponsor ballot authorization for P802.1Qaz

Colleauges -

Results to date are as follows:

Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
1) VC Pat Thaler           APP
2) VC Mat Sherman      APP
3) TR John Hawkins                                       DNV
4) RS James Gilb         APP
5) ES Jon Rosdahl                                         DNV
6) 01 Tony Jeffree          APP
7) 03 David Law            APP
8) 11 Bruce Kraemer     APP
9) 15 Bob Heile            APP
0) 16 Roger Marks                                         DNV
1) 17 John Lemon                                          DNV
2) 18 Mike Lynch         APP
3) 19 Steve Shellhammer  APP
4) 20 Mark Klerer         APP
5) 21 Subir Das           APP
6) 22 Apurva Mody        APP
7) 23 Geoff Thompson    APP
8) ME Buzz Rigsbee       non-voting
9) CH Paul Nikolich        non-voting
17 TOTALS        result  13     00      00     4

As the Approve count is now well over 50%, it is clear that this motion has
received "...sufficient responses ...to clearly decide the matter", so this
ballot has now closed and the motion has passed.

Many thanks to all for the rapid responses.

Regards,
Tony