[802SEC] IEEE P802.3az Energy-efficient Ethernet approval press release - EC vote results

All,

In respect to the IEEE P802.3az Energy-efficient Ethernet approval press release 10 day EC ballot, the ballot closed on Saturday 2nd October, 11:59PM AOE. The results are as follows.

Please find attached the final draft of the release as well as a compare version to the previous draft. I believe I've captured the final suggestions from everybody. We also had to change the attribution of the quote from the DoE as we we're still awaiting the go ahead for the original attribution and have now run out of time.

Based on the results I will go ahead and request that the IEEE-SA to publish this release.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

 Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
 VC Pat Thaler            APP
 VC Mat Sherman           APP
 ES Jon Rosdahl           APP
 RS James Gilb            APP
 TR John Hawkins          APP
 01 Tony Jeffree          APP
 03 David Law             APP
 11 Bruce Kraemer         APP
 15 Bob Heile             APP
 16 Roger Marks           APP
 17 John Lemon                                 DNV
 18 Mike Lynch                                 DNV
 19 Steve Shellhammer                          DNV
 20 Mark Klerer                                DNV
 21 Subir Das             APP
 22 Apurva Mody           APP
 23 Geoff Thompson        APP
 17 TOTALS        result  13     00      00    04