From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John Hawkins
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:23 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] FW: [802SEC] FW: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Definition of hotel stay

So the contract doesn't deal with or care about "stays" per se. So it
is silent there. It only cares about room nights. It specifies the
number we commit to, and the conditions under which we can scale the
number up or down (ie. by how much and deadlines etc).

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Hawkins, John <jhawkins@ciena.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> 17-days prior to the meeting, to 31-days prior to the meeting.